For companies having limited resources to collect information for marketing, etc., we provide information regularly, various researches, data analysis and discussions, and give advice on the future directions toward formulation of sales strategies and development of sales channel for PV system-related devices (PV modules, inverters, storage batteries, etc.). We also conduct researches and consulting services to support formulation of business strategies including the establishment of new business models, development and manufacturing.
We hold consultation meetings with responsible personnel of our client companies, and support planning and organizing in-house lectures at the sites of the clients for their PV-related departments. With such support, our clients can share the latest information and have a shared awareness of business issues and the future directions of measures among participates.
For foreign companies considering entering the market or expanding the business in Japan, lectures, discussions and meetings on the Japanese PV market and policy trends to their senior executives and the management in English are available.
Examples of deliverables and services
- Providing information regularly (monthly reports: (1) “Taiyoko Hatsuden Joho" (monthly report in Japanese analyzing the latest PV trends), (2) “Silicon Taiyo Denchi Joho" (monthly report in Japanese analyzing the latest trends of silicon-PV related issues) and (3) "PV Activities in Japan and Global PV Highlights (monthly report in English)"
- Providing information for business support (reports on the meetings of councils concerning the FIT program in Japan, etc.)
- Annual reports (“Forecasting PV Installed Capacity in Japan” (in Japanese and English), “PV Market in Japan” (in Japanese and English, with different contents), “Global PV Market Report” (in Japanese), etc.)
- Shipment statistics of PV modules and inverters
- Research on sales channel (creating lists of distributors and shops selling PV systems in Japan and implementing questionnaire survey of these distributors)
- Implementing research on technology and product trends and questionnaire survey for distributors toward development of new products
- Support on acquiring PV module certification and technical advisory service
- Supporting planning and organizing in-house lectures at the sites of our clients, creating lecture materials, and making presentations
- Lectures on the latest PV trends to senior executives and the management, discussions and meetings